Port Angeles Swim Club
Our pool is home to the Port Angeles Penguin Swim Team. The Port Angeles Swim Club (PASC) is a year round competitive swimming team affiliated with US Swimming/Pacific Northwest Swimming (PNS). The mission of PASC is to enable all of its swimmers to reach their highest potential as an athlete & as a person through excellence in its coaching, training, and caring. Lead by our outstanding coaches, PASC seeks to create a challenging and nurturing environment in supporting our swimmers to achieve the excellence in competitive swimming.
The PASC meets at the William Shore Pool in Port Angeles 5 days a week.
Level A group meets up to 5 days per week from 5:30-7:00pm.
Level B group meets up to 5 days per week from 6:00-7:00pm.
Level C group meets up to 3 days per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from
Above schedule may be adjusted at the coaches request on an individual basis
depending on swimmers skill level and age (some swimmers may only swim 4
days per week, etc.).
Please Note: Do to some recent changes, the times above may not be accurate. Contact Coach Pete or a Board Member for more information.
For more team info or to join please visit us at: www.paswimclub.org.
Port Angeles High School Swim and Dive Team
William Shore Pool hosts Port Angeles High School Division 2A Girls and Boys Swim and Dive teams. The Girls season is in the fall and starts as soon as school starts in September. The boys season immediately follows in late October.
To be eligible for athletics at Port Angeles High School a student must:
1. Live within the boundaries of the Port Angeles School District and be living with your parents or your legal guardians.
2. Be in full attendance in school last semester and have passed all classes.
3. Be a full-time student currently within the Port Angeles School District and passing all classes.
4. Not be over the age of 19 or in your fifth or more year of high school.
5. Not have transferred to Port Angeles High School for athletic reasons.
6. Have a completed athletic clearance packet on file and be holding a current, valid student body card from Port Angeles High School.
7. Not be a professional athlete in the sport you are playing.
8. Abide by the current Port Angeles High School athletic code.
Any questions may be directed to the District Athletic Director, Jeff Clark.
Divison 2A Olympic League School Swim Teams
Bremerton High School
Kingston High School
North Kitsap High School
Olympic High School
Port Angeles High School
Sequim High School